We are hiring – Quantity Surveyor !
- To perform pre and post-contract quantity surveying duties including preparation of cost estimates, tendering, assessment of variations, re-measurement, interim payment applications, final accounts preparation and settlement for both Main Contractors and Subcontractors
- To monitor budgetary cost control including preparation of job completion cost, income forecast and undertake cash-flow projection
- To carry out measurement for the purpose of subletting, payment certification for subcontracts, materials and plants. And to prepare contra-charge account against subcontractors
- To arrange collection, preparation of information and record for contractual and insurance claims
- To attend meeting and regular site inspection as required
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building Studies, Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years practical working experience in quantity surveying in local construction of new buildings, experience in construction of steel structure infrastructure is a plus
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, good team-player, strong planning and able to meet tight schedule
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- For candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Immediate available or in short notice is highly preferred
Attractive Salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary on your email to Ms. Leonie Fok – email@example.com
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful