Followed by the successful delivery of the 1st Offshore Temporary Deep Jet Mixing Steel Platform (1,368 sqm) at F2 Water Channel for the 3rd runway at Hong Kong International Airport in Mar 2021, Goldwave is incredibly proud to have completed the 2nd Offshore Steel Platform (2,781 sqm) at G3 Area in Jan 2022. We were commissioned to accomplish material supply, fabrication, piling, erection of structural steel frame, and the installation of modular decking within a very tight timeframe. The entire project completion time had been significantly reduced safely and efficiently to 70 days.
The biggest challenge of this project was carrying out the offshore work under the huge limitations of road access, working hours, and rigid safety regulations within the airport area. Our key success came from our wreath of people, whose extensive experience in dedicated planning on logistics, construction sequence and methodology covering the whole system, high-quality off-site fabrication control, erection of piping, erection of steel frame, and installation of modular steel decks under such extreme conditions contributed to a great project delivery.
SCOPE OF PROJECT
- Design of piling and the temporary deep jet mixing steel platform system
- Supply, fabrication and erection of Vibratory steel tubular marine piles (813 mm diameter)
- Supply and fabrication of structural steel frame
- Supply and fabrication of modular steel decks
- Erection of Vibratory steel tubular marine piles
- Erection of steel structure and installation of modular steel decks